I provide the following services:
- Away day facilitation
- Individual support, training and advice
- Small and large group development and workshops, including action learning and action research
- Organisation and business consultancy on development, policy and strategy
- Project management (PRINCE2 practitioner)
- Research and reporting
In these areas:
- Applied Philosophy
- Strategic development
- Understanding and improving organisational culture
- Organisational change and development
- Business transformation
- Business analytics
- Staff development
- Action learning and action research
- Flexible learning
- eLearning and pedagogy
I also offer a critical thinking and philosophical development service for individuals and groups in business or education looking to explore their thinking and values more deeply. I specialise in theories of knowledge, ethics and values, philosophy of education, philosophy of management, argumentation theory, aspects of critical theory, and philosophy of science and technology, including science policy.
I have expertise in working with professional and academic bodies, research in academic development and reporting.
I offer facilitation and strategic development services to not-for-profit organisations and charities.
All the consultancy services I provide can be tailored to the needs of individuals, groups, businesses or organisations.
Contact me today to discuss your particular needs. All initial contacts and scoping services are free of charge.